Kayden Aravena(Vice President)

Kayden Aravena(Vice President)

Hi everyone! My name is Kayden Aravena and I am running to be your Student Council Vice president! Over my last 3 years of high school, I have been active within the school. I have been on Girls Varsity Soccer for 3 years, Varsity Track and Field, Project Unified, Team Up For Cancer Club, Spanish National Honor Society, and attending many school events. Though I do not have as much student council experience as other candidates, I am a leader through sports and academics, and that has shaped me into a positive, hard-working, and determined leader. Being a role model for the school through sports has allowed me a voice for younger students, and I strive to continue that leadership if you vote me for Vice president. I am organized, a thorough planner, and open to others’ opinions and constructive criticism in order to be better. I love meeting new people and working with others, as being a welcoming leader that students feel safe to approach is important.  I plan to be voice for all students, a leader whom students can share new ideas to and feel heard. I am dedicated to making this school a happy, safe, fun, and positive environment. So, if you vote me for Vice President, we can show everyone What’s Great About Edison High, together!

The Eagle's Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to The Eagle's Eye
$215
$500
Contributed
Our Goal