PM Studios

Christian Lee’s Senior Portrait.

Christian Lee

Homecoming king, singer, and actor, Christian Lee ‘23 has been recognized as the Rotary June Senior of the Month.

Coming from a private school, Lee found the social environment of a public school a little hard to adjust to. However, this transition did not stop Lee from getting involved in the many extracurricular activities, allowing him “to make the most out of his experience in EHS.”

Freshly out of the pandemic, Lee decided to make a change. Taking it upon himself to find a place in EHS, he realized that he belonged in the Student Council (STUCO), allowing Lee to meet people who would ultimately become his best friends. Later, Lee became Secretary of STUCO.

As Lee looks back on Edison High School, he believes that his involvement in several extracurriculars has helped shape who he is as a person. He further continued his streak of involvements by engaging in the FCCLA Fall Season, joining the National Honors Society, among others.

Considering his long list of extracurricular activities, it’s no surprise that Lee’s advice to underclassmen is simple.

“Get involved,” said Lee.

Lee joined choir in junior year, and he worked his way up to becoming the President of the Choir Department. Lee thanks his mom to this day for encouraging him to explore various fields like Choir.

Before Lee’s success in the Choir Department, he had a passion for theatrical arts such as acting. In Lee’s freshman and sophomore years, he mostly focused on theater, which inspired him to join Tri M, the school’s music honors society.

Continuing his passion in the arts, in his senior year, Lee played Bryan Evans in the EHS production of High School Musical.

In four short years, Lee’s initial feelings gave way to greater confidence.

“Even if you feel like you’re disadvantaged, work just as hard. You’ll be fine in the long run.” said Lee.

After graduating from EHS, he plans on attending Temple University on a full scholarship, and majoring in Communications. Lee aspires to become a news anchor, and hopes to continue his passion for the arts on the side, perhaps by becoming a Broadway actor.

The Eagle's Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$65
$500