Ms. Patti Jaworski

Ms. Patti Jaworski with some of her PE students at the 2023 Senior BBQ.

Patti Jaworski

June 20, 2023

Ms. Patti Jaworski, physical education teacher, reminisces about the unforgettable moments of her career during her last days at Edison High School. While she enjoyed the daily interactions with students and friendly conversations with coworkers, Jaworski looks forward to opening a new chapter in her life.

At the beginning of her career, Jaworski strictly taught physical education. However, after exploring Junior Health, Jaworski decided to teach both subjects, giving her a more comprehensive experience at EHS. She continued along this path for fifteen years, bringing her closer to the subjects and her students.

Given the range of experiences available at EHS, Jaworski places a great priority on her relationships with coworkers and students. She attests to creating meaningful bonds, as she maintained connections with students after graduation and her “colleagues, many of whom have become good friends.” Jaworski prides herself on her authenticity and fairness, allowing her to stay true to herself while becoming closer to those around her.

Despite the variety of activities awaiting her, Jaworski holds one memory in high value. Along with Mr. Rich Adams, a former EHS security guard, she played an important role in naming the school’s larger gymnasium after former Principal Mr. Frank N. Cangelosi.

While her post-retirement plans are not definite, Jaworski keeps an optimistic attitude and open mind.

“I may, at some point, look to do something working with the elderly. I miss the old people in my life and feel they have a lot of wisdom to share,” she said. Jaworski also looks forward to exploring Southern Ocean County, where she lives with her wife, and spending time at the beach.

$65
$500

The Eagle's Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$65
$500