RAINA PATEL '24

Mrs. Ledda with her FCCLA students.

Sandra Ledda

June 20, 2023

Ms. Sandra Ledda has been a part of the Edison High community for eighteen years. For ten years, she taught consumer science classes due to her background in restaurant management. For the final eight years of her career, she has been teaching the fashion classes.

Ledda has always had a passion for fashion, which she pursued through costume design in college. Additionally, she also dabbled in other areas of fashion before she began her teaching career, giving her the experience she needed to help her students advance in the field.

Although her time as a teacher may be coming to an end, her work in the fashion field will not. She intends to work with her community theater and design costumes, and she hopes to do the same with opera guilds.

Despite Ledda’s excitement for her post-retirement plans, she will miss seeing her students everyday and sharing her love of fashion with them.

“I will miss the kids,” she said. “I love teaching, and this subject is something that I hold very dear. It brought a lot of pleasure to me to teach students something that I know. And I have very good students, so it’s just been a pleasure.”

Donate to The Eagle's Eye
$65
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Edison High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

The Eagle's Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to The Eagle's Eye
$65
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All The Eagle's Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *