StuCo President Padmanabhini Reigns as SOTM

Rotary’s October Senior of the Month
Charvi Padmanabhini ’24
Charvi Padmanabhini ’24 has been selected as the October Senior of the Month for the school year.

During her time at EHS, Charvi Padmanabhini ’24 has been actively involved in several extracurricular activities. She is the President of the General Student Council (StuCo), Secretary of the Latin Club, a player on the Girls Tennis Team, and a member of Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA). 

“These activities allow me to explore various interests, from sports to academic clubs, and contribute to my personal growth,” said Padmanabhini.

After her school responsibilities, Padmanabhini loves spending time with her family, baking, and organizing as a way to relax and unwind.

I soon learned the hard truth that there isn’t always going to be someone to rely on and that I have to confront my fears and grow up

— Charvi Padmanabhini '24

She plans to attend a four-year university as a business major and eventually get a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in finance.

Padmanabhini advises underclassmen to stay motivated and have good time management. She also believes that a balance between academics and friendships can make high school a better experience.

“A memorable high school moment for me was getting ready to attend football games with friends. I loved blasting music in the car on the way and taking loads of pictures for memories to look back on,” said Padmanabhini.

A memory from Padmanabhini’s childhood was when her sister accidentally kicked her nose during an argument, causing her to bleed. She ran to her father, hoping he would comfort her, but he didn’t.  

“I soon learned the hard truth that there isn’t always going to be someone to rely on and that I have to confront my fears and grow up,” said Padmanabhini. “This helped push me to become the leader I am today.”