Runner Enthusiast Pittenger Made December Rotary Student of the Month

Paolo Pittenger 24 standing next to Coach Dianne Pezzolla.
Matteo Pittenger ’26
Paolo Pittenger ’24 standing next to Coach Dianne Pezzolla.

Paolo Pittenger ‘24, always on the run, has finally reached the finish line as December Rotary Senior of the Month.

At Edison High School, Pittenger has been part of the track and cross-country team. He is also the senior captain for both of those teams. Pittenger has been recognized for his running achievements, such as placing fifth in the GMCs for Overall Boys Red Division. He was also awarded EHS MVP for the Fall season.

Push yourself and don’t compare yourself to others. Do your best.

— Paolo Pittenger ‘24

Besides running, Pittenger has been an active part of the Italian club, which gave him a chance to explore his heritage. He commends the diversity that EHS has fostered and is glad to be part of a community like this.

Pittenger would like to thank his family and friends, along with Mr. Michael Evans and Ms. Kruti Singh. He believes they have helped him achieve everything he has in his high school career.

“Push yourself and don’t compare yourself to others. Do your best,” he said.

After graduation, Pittenger plans to attend the senior trip to Portugal and Spain. He also plans to get his bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering at a four-year college.