Volleyball Fanatic Made January Senior of the Month

COURTESY OF BRADY BOSLET ’24
Brady Boslet ’24, Varsity Boys Volleyball captain, is January’s Rotary Senior of the Month

Brady Boslet ‘24, captain of the boys varsity volleyball team, is January’s Rotary Senior of the Month.

Originally, he played basketball in his freshman year, but he then decided to try out volleyball. Later, the junior varsity volleyball coach asked Boslet to practice with him, and during the next season, Boslet was selected to be junior varsity captain. The following year, Boslet became varsity captain.

When Boslet is not rallying up points for his volleyball matches, he enjoys spending time learning economics from one of his favorite teachers: Mrs. Lynne Tierney.

“It’s fun because Mrs. Tierney makes it fun,” said Boslet.

Boslet says that he is grateful for the support of all of his teachers.

After graduation, Boslet plans to major in economics at a college where he can get the best education possible while saving money. He also wants to learn about himself and his purpose in life outside of EHS.

A challenge Boslet faced throughout his time was procrastination, which was resolved by making a timesheet, an organized list of all of his coursework that needed to be completed. Every assignment completed is checked off his list.

Boslet loves the school spirit in EHS and is glad to be a part of a school that values the people in the school.

Senior Sports Night and other events that celebrate all of our school’s athletes are just a few of the many events of EHS that this senior enjoys.

Boslet advises the underclassmen to communicate with teachers and be a part of school events.