Lin Swings, Zaccaro Drives

EHS ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT, KEISHA DEL ROSARIO ’25
Ryan Lin ’25 (left) preparing his swing before he makes his shot. Madison Zaccarro ’24 (right) putts to finish a hole during her game.

Lin Swings

Our first athlete of the week is Ryan Lin ‘25 from the boys golf team. Lin recently placed first in the preliminary round of the Greater Middlesex Conference. Leading up to this win, he placed first with 39 strokes against East Brunswick. In the first round of the GMCs against South Brunswick, he placed second. Additionally, Lin golfed a +5 against Piscataway, a +1 against South Brunswick, and a +5 in the preliminary round of the GMCs. Lin ended his season strong, placing eleventh overall in the GMC tournament.

Zaccaro Drives

Our second athlete of the week is Madison Zaccaro ‘24 from the girls golf team. As captain, Zaccaro’s scoring and leadership helped the team defeat Sayreville in the GMC tournament qualifying match. This victory secured the team a spot in the Greater Middlesex Conference tournament. Zaccarro also helped gain a victory over Old Bridge, which helped the team finish the regular season. Zaccaro ended her final season at the nest strong as her team ranked in the top five in the GMC.

$215
$500