Wedzi Works Her Way Up

April’s Rotary Senior of the Month
COURTESY OF CLAUDIA WEDZI ’24
Claudia Wedzi ’24, the April Rotary Senior of the Month, says her high school experience has been “transformative.”

Claudia Wedzi ‘24 has been chosen as April’s Rotary Senior of the Month.

In her day-to-day life, Wedzi works at a swim school and has started to raise money for children with cancer. In her free time, she enjoys watching movies about science and anatomy as well as spending time with her niece and nephew.

Interested in science, Wedzi hopes to study biochemistry at Rutgers University to become a pediatric nurse.

[I] remind myself of my goals and the impact I want to make in the future.

— Claudia Wedzi ‘24

Wedzi advises underclassmen to always stay curious, dedicated, and compassionate. As a high school student, it is important to stay true to yourself.

“Explore your interests and don’t be afraid to pursue your passions.” said Wedzi.

She has also gained valuable advice from others and learned to push herself to her highest potential.

This highest potential is achieved with a clear focus.

“[I] remind myself of my goals and the impact I want to make in the future,” said Wedzi.

One word Wedzi uses to define her high school experience is “transformative” due to her “life-changing” experiences such as forming lasting friendships and achieving personal goals.